Leiner Optics contributes best to your product development by getting involved at a very early stage. Our skill is in assisting your company in transfering the clinical goals of the product into
an optical system or subassembly that performs its tasks optimally and is manufactured cost-effectively. Please contact us to:
- recommend and/or vet the project team.
- follow the development and participate in regular design reviews, helping to make sure the engineering path continues to make sense.
- review breadboards and prototypes.
- participate in FMEA and Risk Analysis.
- review your Quality System: ISO 9001/13485 Gap Analysis.
In addition, we offer the following non-product related services:
- In-house short courses in medical optics and endoscopy
- Medical device landscape analysis
- IP and patent assistance
- Expert witness